Registration is now open!
***Important note to non-members of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE)***
Members of the CSChE save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSChE member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSChE membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSChE include:
- Discounted Rates – Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking – Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach – Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.,/
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) – Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 10 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Member Directory – Find colleagues who are also members.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships.
Registration for the 62nd Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference is now open!
Register by Monday, September 10, 2012 to take advantage of the lower early registration fees.
At least one author of an abstract must pay registration by Wednesday, August 22, 2012 or the presentation will be cancelled and withdrawn from the conference technical program.
For authors presenting more than one abstract, you just have to register once and that will cover you for all your presentations.
To register on-line:
CSChE 2012 On-line Individual Registration
CSChE 2012 On-line Group Registration*
To register by mail, or fax, download:
CSChE 2012 Individual Registration Form (pdf)
CSChE 2012 Group Registration - Multiple Payment Form* (pdf)
CSChE 2012 Group Registration - Single Payment Form* (pdf)
*To qualify for the Group Registration rate, you must be a group of five (5) people from an emerging and developing economy. View the list of emerging and developing economies.